All the answers you need in one place.
- Does it cost to attend Teen Book Fest?
- No. Teen Book Fest is absolutely free.
- How much is parking?
- Parking is free, but limited. Arrive early to ensure a parking space on campus. If campus parking is full, please park in adjacent neighborhoods.
- Do I need to make reservations to attend?
- No, but please let us know if you are planning to bring a large group of students.
- Will books be available to purchase? Can I bring books from home?
- Books will be available to purchase all day courtesy of our Friends at Once Upon a Time bookstore. Additionally 10% of all book sales come back to TBF to help us put on the next years event. If you have books at home, feel free to bring those too!
- Do I need to bring a lunch?
- Panera Bread is our exclusive caterer of Teen Book Fest and we are pleased to provide a lunch for all attendees through the generosity of the Ontario Friend of the Library.
- How many authors will be at Teen Book Fest?
- Traditionally we host 15 authors, and invite 6 additional authors to moderate Breakout Sessions. Sometimes we have more, sometimes we have less.
- Does Teen Book Fest have a harassment policy?
- Yes. All staff, attendees, volunteers, authors and media are covered by the City of Ontario’s Harassment Policy. Should you need to report any incidents, please see Event Staff.
- When is Teen Book Fest 2019?
- Saturday, March 9, 2019